10. The title is very clever*
9. Finally, parents have an authoritative, concise, hand to your doctor or skeptical others, source that explains why "food is medicine"
8. Binge eating disorder, bulimia nervosa, anorexia nervosa: all included
7. Beautifully designed and produced by Leah Dean
6. Stellar team of clinicians are co-authors, headed by Dr. Debra K. Katzmann
5. It's green
4. It's free
3. Boys and girls reflected, as in all F.E.A.S.T. materials
2. Fresh off presses and available at the F.E.A.S.T. exhibitor table in Boston this week at the AED conference
1. It's designed for parents to use and share
*yes, that was my idea! sue me!