10. Ticket prices are not going down.
9. It's Dallas. Dallas!
8. You will meet other parents who get you.
7. You will BE one of the parents who gets others.
6. Your story, as a parent, will help other families
5. Clinicians want to meet families, real families, and learn from them.
4. F.E.A.S.T. offers an advertising-free, marketing-free, non-profit event.
3. Real meals. Sitting down.
2. The best science and practical information, designed FOR parents
1. Where else can you wear Ruby Slippers?
Join me and the F.E.A.S.T. community January 31 & February 1 for an educational, refreshing, and empowering event!