Sock It to Eating Disorders - 11th - 17th February 2013
Raising funds - Sock it to eating disorders
During Eating Disorders Awareness Week, get together with work colleagues, friends or family to fundraise for Beat and help us support people affected by eating disorders and their families, friends and carers.
How will you wear yours? Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Organise a silly socks day at work or school and ask everyone to donate £1
- Decorate your socks in Beat colours
- Take part in a sponsored event in your silliest socks
- Knit, crochet or make your own socks and sell them to your friends and family or on Ebay for Beat
- Encourage your sports team to wear silly socks for a match or training session
- Make and sell sock shaped cookies
We would love to hear what you're doing, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 753336 and don't forget to send us your pictures for our Sock it to eating disorders photo gallery!